백퍼센트 안전 결제 시스템
티켓 판매량 350 만 돌파
1. WelcomeCard 베를린em WelcomeCard 베를린, wed, 29 11월 2023 - wed, 27 11월 2024
최저가격 ₩ 39,613
2. Madame Tussauds Berlinem Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, wed, 29 11월 2023 - wed, 27 11월 2024
최저가격 ₩ 41,198
3. 베를린 텔레비전탑 Fast View 티켓em 베를린 텔레비전탑 Fast View 티켓, th, 30 11월 2023 - sun, 25 2월 2024
최저가격 ₩ 38,821
4. Neues Museum: Skip the lineem Neues Museum: Skip the line, wed, 29 11월 2023 - tue, 26 12월 2023
최저가격 ₩ 21,034
5. Altes Museum: Skip the lineem Altes Museum: Skip the line, wed, 29 11월 2023 - tue, 26 12월 2023
최저가격 ₩ 18,747
6. Little BIG City Berlinem Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, wed, 29 11월 2023 - wed, 27 11월 2024
최저가격 ₩ 15,846
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, wed, 29 11월 2023 - tue, 26 11월 2024
최저가격 ₩ 47,682
8. 베를린 텔레비전탑 Panorama 저녁식사em Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, th, 30 11월 2023 - sun, 25 2월 2024
최저가격 ₩ 175,274
9. Bode Museum: Skip the lineem Bode Museum: Skip the line, wed, 29 11월 2023 - tue, 26 12월 2023
최저가격 ₩ 19,685
10. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlinem LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, wed, 29 11월 2023 - wed, 27 11월 2024
최저가격 ₩ 30,106
Trabi Safari Berlin
- Explore Berlin from a Trabant
- Choose between three different routes
- Select the Trabi of your dreams from over 100 cars
- Drive along where The Berlin Wall used to be or
- Admire the highlights of West Berlin or
- Experience the wild East and venture off the beaten path
- Enjoy the audio guide over the radio in your Trabi
- Bring your children under age 15 for free
The Berlin XXL Ride:
Drive along the locations where The Berlin Wall divided Berlin in two and also see the famous places where Berlin got unified in 1989. Steer your vehicle along the relicts of Marxism and Leninism to the East Side Gallery (a 1-2 km long piece of the Berlin Wall). Here we'll make a stop to get some tea with bread and salt (very Eastgerman). Explore the death strip and pass the rigorous document inspection at Checkpoint Charlie as in “the good old days”, just as it has happened as a part of everyday live in the divided city.
Route: See a map of the tour here
Length: The Wall Ride is a 2.15-hour tour
Tour start: 12 PM & 14:30 PM
Included: Visa, care package, original piece of the Berlin Wall
The Berlin Compact Ride:
The City West Berlin Trabi Safari is the tour for you who like to get a balanced information mix of Berlin and see Berlin's classic sights. This tour takes you to such highlights such as Potsdamer Platz, KaDeWe, Straße des 17. Juni, Brandenburger Tor, Unter den Linden, and Checkpoint Charlie.
This Wild East Ride is for those of you who like to venture off the beaten (tourist) path. Here you will get some insider knowledge of the city, not all knows. Most of this tour is through the former east part of Berlin and includes highlights such as Checkpoint Charlie, TV Tower, Alexanderplatz, Unter den Linden, Brandenburger Tor, Holocaust Memorial and Postdamer Platz.
Length: The Berlin Compact Ride is a 1.15-hour tour
Tour start: 10:00 PM, 11:30 PM, 14:00 PM, 15:30 PM & 17:00 PM
All tours are operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it you to Trabi World.
Where does the tour start?
All Berlin Trabi Safari Tours starts and ends at Trabi Safari/Trabi World. The exact address is on your e-ticket.
How many does a Trabi fit?
A Trabant fits four people. So are you 2-4 people you will get 1 Trabi. If you are more than four people you will get two Trabis and so on.
How does the pricing work?
Prices are per person - not per car.
Can I book a Trabi for one person?
No, you must be minimum 2 people when booking any Trabi Safari Tours. You cannot book for just for 1 person.
Do I need an international drivers license?
No, you do not need an international driver license, your national driver license is fine.
What if I don't have a drivers license?
As all the Trabi Safari Tours are self-drive tours, one of you needs to have a valid driver license, as one of you most likely will drive the car! If none of you can drive a car, you cannot book these tours!
What if two people want to drive?
If more than one of you like to drive the Trabant, please bring valid driver licenses for all drivers who'd like to drive. You will only be allowed to drive if you have a valid driver license to show at the beginning of the tour.
Is insurance included?
The price includes full insurance, with a EUR 300,- deductible self-coverage if an accident happens and it is you, as the driver's, fault.
What language is the audio guide in?
The audio guide over the radio in the Trabi is in English.
Are there children's tickets?
Children under age 15 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Children under age 17 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 56 reviews
"Axel is een geweldige host met veel historische kennis. Het rijden in de Trabant is een ervaring op zich die maakt dat je het westerse comfort nog meer waardeert. Aanrader!"
Kitty sat, 3 6월 2023
Trabantsafari i Berlin
"Jättekul och spännande! Guidningen fungerade mycket bra. Det enda negativa är att det är väldigt trångt för en vuxen att sitta i baksätet och att det saknas säkerhetsbälten i baksätet."
"Gøyal tur i historiske biler. Litt utfordrende å finne girene, men det venner du deg til. Vekker oppmerksomhet der vi kjører - berettiget."
소요 시간: 2 시간 15 minutes
Trabi Safari Berlin
Trabi Safari / Trabi World Zimmerstraße 97 10117 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.