티켓 판매량 350 만 돌파
30 개국에 4,000 개 상품
백퍼센트 안전 결제 시스템
저희 사이트에서 구매하는 동안 안전을 100 % 느낄 수있다
숨겨진 수수료 없이 원화결제
1. Big Bus Tours Parisem Big Bus Tours Paris, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
최저가격 ₩ 32,848
2. 물랑 루즈em 물랑 루즈, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
최저가격 ₩ 137,821
3. 에펠 탑 - Skip the lineem 에펠 탑 - Skip the line, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
최저가격 ₩ 88,880
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourem , fri, 6 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
최저가격 ₩ 75,330
5. 루브르 박물관 입장권em 루브르 박물관 입장권, sat, 7 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
최저가격 ₩ 33,765
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitem Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, fri, 6 dec 2019 - th, 27 feb 2020
최저가격 ₩ 95,596
7. Lido de Parisem Lido de Paris, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
최저가격 ₩ 127,271
8. Hop-On Hop-Off 유람선em Hop-On Hop-Off 유람선, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
최저가격 ₩ 25,455
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitem Eiffel Tower, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
최저가격 ₩ 87,593
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursem Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
최저가격 ₩ 109,363
Catacombs of Paris: Skip The Line
Go underground and take a tour through the scary mass graveyard of six million former Parisians. Visit the Catacombs of Paris and skip the line to this scary experience.
- Skip the line access to the Catacombs
- See the skeletons of former Parisians
- Visit the scary monument constructed back in 1788
- Learn about the history of Paris with an audio guide
Have you ever wondered, what it would be like to visit real catacombs? If you have, then the opportunity for finding out strikes now. On this tour you take every step in your own pace, as your explore the morbid yet fascinating corridors and real human remains from former Parisians.
How did the Catacombs become what it is today? It all started in Paris in the late 1700s when a serious problem was evolving: Paris' inner city graveyards were overflowing, causing epidemics and annoying the Parisians. They didn't like stepping over corpses on their way through the streets. Understandable, right?
When the overfilled graveyards caused basement wall collapses, it was clear, that something had to be done. Workers carried the human remains from the graveyards to the mine shafts near Rue de la Tombe-Issoire. Today over six million bodies rest there, and that amount is actually almost three times the population of Paris today! And now is your chance to visit the Catacombs and see everything with your own eyes.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- For this tour we only sell tickets to adults.
- Temperatures in the Catacombs can be as low as 14°C, so dress appropriately.
- For safety reasons it is forbidden to enter the Catacombs with suitcases and luggage. Only bags up to 40x30cm are allowed and they must not be carried on the shoulders. Also note that there are no cloakroom facilities available onsite.
- This tour not suitable if you have heart or respiratory issues or a nervous disposition.
- There are 131 steps down and 112 steps back up.
바로 예약확인 수신
모바일 바우쳐 유효
Save time – Skip the line
뭐가 포함돼 있나요?
Skip the line-ticket to the Catacombs.
Audio guide available in English, French, Spanish and German.
떠나는 / 만나는 시간
Please check calender for available date and time.
Les Catacombes de Paris 1, Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014, Paris France
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.