백퍼센트 안전 결제 시스템
티켓 판매량 350 만 돌파
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackem Colosseum: Fast Track, mon, 28 11월 2022 - sat, 24 12월 2022
최저가격 ₩ 44,681
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineem Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, mon, 28 11월 2022 - sat, 31 12월 2022
최저가격 ₩ 43,826
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursem Vatican Morning Tour, mon, 28 11월 2022 - fri, 30 12월 2022
최저가격 ₩ 115,023
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryem Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, mon, 28 11월 2022 - sat, 25 11월 2023
최저가격 ₩ 93,086
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeem Skip the line Vatican Ticket, sun, 27 11월 2022 - fri, 30 12월 2022
최저가격 ₩ 192,334
6. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursem , sun, 27 11월 2022 - sat, 25 11월 2023
최저가격 ₩ 84,493
7. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourem Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, sun, 27 11월 2022 - sat, 25 11월 2023
최저가격 ₩ 123,517
8. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingem Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , sun, 27 11월 2022 - sat, 25 11월 2023
최저가격 ₩ 230,923
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursem Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, sun, 27 11월 2022 - sat, 25 11월 2023
최저가격 ₩ 147,918
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideem Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, sun, 27 11월 2022 - sat, 24 12월 2022
최저가격 ₩ 49,900
Rome in a day - 8 hours
- Enjoy an 8-hour guided tour around Rome
- Skip the line to many of the city's major sights
- Get a tour of Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Experience the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and more
- Visit the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Capel
- Skip the line access to St. Peter's Basillica after the tour
Experience the Highlights of Rome
Your tour starts on Via dei Fori Imperiali. It's here we begin the tour with a visit to the Colosseum. Once inside this amazing structure, you will able to tread in the same footsteps ad the Gladiators once did.
Next we'll enter Roman Forum where we give you a glimpse of what life was like in Ancient Rome during the times of emperors and tyrants such as Julius Caesar, Augustus, Claudius and Nero.
Then we'll carry on to Capitol Hill, locally known as the Campidoglio. This piazza was designed by Michelangelo and offers a stunning view of Piazza Venezia - the site of the Victor Emmanuele II monument and Mussolini's Palazzo. From here we stroll to Rome's most famous fountain, The Trevi Fountain. Remember to throw a coin, before we head to the Pantheon and then on to the picturesque Piazza Navona.
Around 12:45 PM we will take a break for lunch. Whilst lunch is not included, the guide would be happy to make recommendations about the local restaurants.
We meet again at 2:45 PM at our agent's office which is very near the Vatican Museums.
Next stop is the Vatican Museums. You will see the Belvedere Courtyard, Room of the Muse, the Gallery of Tapestries and of course the magnificent Rooms of Raphael and the stunning Sistine Chapel. We then head to St Peter's piazza where the tour ends. If you want to visit the Basilica, your guide can provide you with skip the line access.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front on Via Sebastiano Veniero 21. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Vatican City.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 8 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, there is a strict dress code at the Vatican. Shoulders and knees must be covered for both women and men. Sandals are considered appropriate.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 7-17. Children under age 7 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- You will skip all official queues, and they can be very long, up to several hours. However, on certain days like bank holidays, weekends and religious holidays there might be some lines. This cannot be avoided, but these lines will be far shorter than the public ones.
- Cancellations can happen at very short notice. In this case, we will contact you and offer you alternative tour dates or get you a full refund.
- Due to security and security checks, we strongly recommend that you do not bring any large bags or packages.
- This tour is conducted as a walking tour, as no vehicles are allowed inside the Vatican, so please wear appropriate footwear.
Infant (0-5): Free
뭐가포함돼 있지 않나요?
-Hotel pickup and dropoff
Fantastic: 4.4 – 33 reviews
Virkelig dygtige guider på turene
"Super dygtige og meget engagerede guider førte os en hel dag rundt i Roms gader og historie / højdepunkter."
Wonderful Rome (but you need to get your skates on)!
"The only drawback was two different venues as meeting points and there wasn’t much time to get to the afternoon venue."
"Det var en fantastisk guide, med stor viden og en usædvanlig positivitet og gejst. Det negative, informationen om, at vi selv skulle betale transporten fra torvet med de fire verdensdele til Vartiekan museet. det syntes jeg ikke fremgik tydeligt af Jeres program. Ellers en super service. Med venlig hilsen Johnny R. Hansen"
Johnny richard, Lundby
바로 예약확인 수신
모바일 바우쳐 유효
Save time – Skip the line
소요 시간: 8 시간
Upon arrival at the meeting address, all members of your party over the age of 12 or older must present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that you are either:
- Fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine - first and second dose), and the second dose administered at least 14 days before your visit
- You have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours.
- Or that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old
떠나는 / 만나는 시간
The tour departs at 9 A.M. Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
뭐가 포함돼 있나요?
-Skip-the-line tickets to the Colosseum & Roman Forum
-Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel
-Priority access to St. Peter’s Basilica
-Fully guided tour, broken into two segments
-Transport between the historic center and the Vatican
-Small groups of max 20 participants
Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican
Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 00184 Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.