백퍼센트 안전 결제 시스템
티켓 판매량 350 만 돌파
1. 톱 오브 더 록 전망대em 톱 오브 더 록 전망대, wed, 29 jan 2020 - th, 28 jan 2021
최저가격 ₩ 45,826
2. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayem , sun, 2 feb 2020 - sun, 24 jan 2021
최저가격 ₩ 74,298
3. 우드버리 아울렛 쇼핑em 우드버리 아울렛 쇼핑, th, 30 jan 2020 - th, 28 jan 2021
최저가격 ₩ 31,701
4. 엠파이어 스테이트 빌딩em 엠파이어 스테이트 빌딩, th, 30 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
최저가격 ₩ 54,842
5. Rockefeller Center Tourem Rockefeller Center, wed, 29 jan 2020 - th, 28 jan 2021
최저가격 ₩ 36,688
6. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the lineem One World Observatory, sun, 2 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
최저가격 ₩ 49,869
7. 9/11 Memorial & Museumem 9/11 Memorial & Museum, wed, 29 jan 2020 - sat, 25 jul 2020
최저가격 ₩ 43,771
8. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesem Helicopter tour - 15 minutes of New York Highlights, fri, 31 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
최저가격 ₩ 296,516
9. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkem FreeStyle Pass New York, th, 30 jan 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
최저가격 ₩ 160,389
10. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offem Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, th, 30 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
최저가격 ₩ 132,085
Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islands
Hop on a boat cruise and get an up close look of the Statue of Liberty - and discover the story behind America's enduring symbol of freedom. On this tour you visit the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum, where you learn more about the immigration in the United States. You visit both Liberty Island and Ellis Island, where you get an audio guided tour - you also receive an exclusive pdf guide to downtown Manhattan with over $20 in discounts.
- Get up close with Lady Liberty
- Visit both Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Visit the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Hop on a boat cruise with a live guide
- See America's enduring symbol of freedom
- Enjoy an audio guided tour on each island
- Receive an exclusive pdf guide to Downtown Manhattan
- Bring children under age 4 for free
Feel the fresh air brushing your face as the boat sails through the water in the New York Harbor. Standing on the outside deck, you can hear the waves breaking. Your live guide is explaining the story of the different buildings, you sail by along the way. Somewhere in the distance you can see the Statue of Liberty. This is exactly how a boat tour in New York is supposed to be: fresh and informative!
Originally sent over the Atlantic as a gift from France in 1886, The Statue of Liberty - also called Lady Liberty - towers over the harbor. As you sail towards the statue, you have plenty of time to get excited about this truly unique experience that awaits you. Once your feet touches the ground of Liberty Island, you can walk around the entire statue and listen to the audio guide that tells you the history of this stunning monument.
Ellis Island, which is located a short boat ride away, used to be an immigration inspection station. From around 1892 to 1954 it processed approximately 12 million immigrants to the country. The process that the refugees and immigrants went through here was both tough and lengthy. While visiting the island you hear all about the history of the island and get an overview of this part of America's past. It's actually estimated that nearly half of Americans can trace at least one family member who passed through Ellis Island.
While you're here you also have the chance of visiting the Ellis Island National Immigrant Museum. Many of the exhibits are geared towards children - including an audio guide designed for children ages 6-10. Your visit to the island really puts things in perspective - you'll feel both grateful and free when you sail back to Battery Park.
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Show the ticket on your phone or print it out and bring it with you.
How does it work?
Swap your e-ticket for a paper ticket at the Castle Clinton box office #6 in Battery Park.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid on the date and time slot you choose.
- Please note that if you take the last boat you won't have time to visit the two islands.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
Child (0-3): Free of charge
뭐가포함돼 있지 않나요?
- Entrance to the Statue of Liberty itself.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 3 reviews
Perfekt i eget tempo
"Perfekt at man kan hoppe af og på bådene imellem Frihedsgudinden og Ellis. Masser af afgangstider. Nemt og bekvemt."
Henrik mon, 9 sep 2019
"Det er bare så dejligt at bruge ticmate Der er ingen problemer, faktisk kommer man nogen steder hurtigere frem når man viser sin ticmate biletter "
바로 예약확인 수신
모바일 바우쳐 유효
Save time – Skip the line
떠나는 / 만나는 시간
Boats leave every 20 minutes from departure points Battery Park, Liberty Island and Ellis Island. The last departure from Battery Park is at 3:30 P.M.
뭐가 포함돼 있나요?
- A boat cruise to Liberty and Ellis Island with a live guide.
- Audio guided tour on each island.
- Access to Liberty Island.
- Access to Ellis Island and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum.
- Manhattan City Guide: A pdf guide to downtown Manhatten with over $20 in discounts.
17 State Street 10004, New York
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.